What you get:
- +10 keystone mythic run for weekly chest.
- guaranteed obtaining of weekly chest in capital of your faction on the start of new cd. You will obtain 410+ ilvl item. And you have a chance to obtain 385+ Azerite Armor
- large amount of Azerite for your artifact
- 120 level character (you can buy Powerleveling)
- we don’t use any programs or bots, only hand work, so your account is in safety and protected from ban
- in case of account sharing we will use VPN of your country and your city so it will look like you just logged from another PC
- Completing a Mythic+ dungeon rewards epic gear at a higher base ilvl than any other source besides raiding
- Mythic+ dungeons have levels; a level 3 dungeon will be more difficult than a level 2, but less difficult than a level 5
- Enemies in the dungeons deal more damage and have higher health pools with each level your party conquers
- A higher-level Mythic+ dungeon rewards higher-ilvl loot
- At certain levels, the dungeon gains an "affix" that changes the way enemies will act, adding additional complexity to the content
- Each week, players will receive a guaranteed item of loot based upon their performance in the previous week's Mythic+ dungeon lockout
All of the Battle for Azeroth dungeons are available on Mythic+.
There are two types of loot associated with Mythic+ Dungeons: a chest at the end of the instance, and a chest from your Class Hall the week after.
At the end of a successful run, a chest will appear that all players can loot.
The loot is personal, so each player should loot it to see what their reward is
Every player will receive some Artifact Power
Two pieces of loot are guaranteed, but may be distributed amongst the party randomly
One additional piece of gear is awarded from completing the dungeon in time.
An additive 40% to receive an additional piece of gear is awarded for completing a dungeon for every level above Keystone Level 10.
Players who receive loot will receive items that are appropriate to their class/spec (except Azerite Armor) from the Loot Table of the entire dungeon.
These items can be traded to other eligible players in the party, if they are not an ilvl upgrade for the player who won them
All players who participated in the Dungeon will also get a chance to use a Bonus Roll at the end of the dungeon.
Players will be able to loot Artifact Power from the end of dungeon chest. As Mythic+ dungeons have no lockout, these are an alternate source of Artifact Power for players who are not interested in Island Expeditions.
There are also Artifact Power rewards from the Weekly Challenger's Chests awarded weekly.
Azerite Armor cannot be farmed from end-of-dungeon drops. As such, Mythic+ players are only able to receive Azerite drops from their Weekly Chest. However, item level of Azerite Armor increases by hitting certain breakpoints, rather than increasing every other Keystone level. This is due to the additional affixes that are present as more difficulty should equal a better reward.
WEEKLY CHALENGER'S CHEST
Weekly Challenger's Chest drops may be from any dungeon. Regular gear will be at least 10 item levels higher than the type of gear you would have gotten from your best Mythic+ dungeon - so for example, if you cleared a Mythic 5, you will get at least a Mythic 5 Warforged item. For Azerite Armor, this bonus may be only +5 item levels, as seen in the table below. This the only way to get Azerite Armor from Mythic+.